Brazil - Technical English courses
A private university specialising in healthcare is looking for medical English courses.
- be for a duration of one month (80 to 160 hours)
- be focused on English writing and speaking
- be taught in person in the UK
- ideally take place in July, December or January
- be for 20 to 40 healthcare professionals per class
The university is linked to a private hospital cooperative based in the state of Minas Gerais that provides different types of courses to healthcare professionals.
Registration and payment of fees usually take 90 days, time can vary depending on number of students, course and prices.
Apply for more information from the Department for International Trade team in Brazil.
All applications will be reviewed and you will be notified of the outcome. You can only apply if you are a UK supplier.
The deadline to apply for this opportunity has passed.
Visit the opportunities page to find another.