Chile - Laboratory equipment
A healthcare company is looking for laboratory equipment to add to its line of products.
You should be able to supply any or all of the following:
- monocular microscopes (for educational and veterinary use)
- binocular microscopes (for educational and veterinary use)
- trinocular microscopes for laboratory
- high definition microscope cameras (for research, medicine, legal medicine, mining, petrology and industry)
- test tubes for laboratory (red, green and lilac cap with lithium heparin)
- photometers (for blood chemical analysis and spectrum)
- blood gas and electrolyte analysers
Apply for more information from the Department for International Trade in Chile.
All applications will be reviewed and you will be notified of the outcome.
You can only apply if you are a UK manufacturer or supplier.
The deadline to apply for this opportunity has passed.
Visit the opportunities page to find another.