Colombia - Biomedical equipment
A healthcare equipment distributor is looking for various biomedical equipment.
It needs the following equipment on a yearly basis:
- 30 anaesthesia machines
- 50 mechanical ventilators for adults
- 100 vital sign monitors (pediatric and neonatal)
- consumable medical supplies
The maximum price it will pay for the equipment is as follows:
- £7,016 for anaesthesia machines
- £6,236 for mechanical ventilators
- £546 to £3,898 for vital sign monitors
You should also be able to provide:
- technical training
- technical support
- clinical support
- spare parts
Apply for more information from UK Colombia Trade.
UK Colombia Trade is the Department for International Trade's delivery partner in Colombia.
All applications will be reviewed and you will be notified of the outcome. You can only apply if you are a UK supplier.
The deadline to apply for this opportunity has passed.
Visit the opportunities page to find another.