A Hong Kong organisation is tendering for consultancy services on improving time, cost and quality performance in Hong Kong's construction industry.
The consultancy services should:
• review the needs and study the feasibility of implementing 8 recommendations relating to construction manpower, productivity and site safety and health
• formulate strategies, improvement measures and practical action plan to implement the relevant recommendations
• review the current performance of the construction industry in terms of time, cost and quality performance, and identify the extent of the problem in each of these aspects
• identify the causes and contributing factors of project delay, cost escalation and inferior quality
• formulate strategies and improvement measures to improve time, cost and quality performance of the industry
Register your interest for more information from our team in Hong Kong.
The deadline to apply for this opportunity has passed.
Visit the opportunities page to find another.