Hong Kong - Environmental performance consultants
An organisation needs consultancy services on improving the environmental performance of the construction industry.
The consultants need to:
- review performance needs
- study the practicality of carrying out 5 recommendations relating to promoting a greener built environment
- create strategies, improvement measures and an action plan to carry out the recommendations
Part of the project will be on the construction industry's carbon footprint. The consultants must:
- assess the carbon footprint of the organisation and identify how big the problem is
- identify the causes of high carbon emissions and reasons why they happen
- create strategies and improvement measures to reduce the carbon footprint
Register your interest for more information from our team in Hong Kong.
The deadline to apply for this opportunity has passed.
Visit the opportunities page to find another.