Hong Kong - Theatre and basement works
Prequalification to tender for works on a theatre complex and extended basement in the west Kowloon cultural district.
Contractors and their teams must:
- be competent with proven capability in undertaking L2 works of a similar kind
- be listed contractors from group “c” of the building category of the development bureau’s list of contractors for public works
- if not from group 'c', apply by entering into a joint venture or other form of formal collaboration with a listed contractor from group “c”
- be limited to no more than 2 companies and the percentage participation of the group 'c' contractor shall be preferably not less than 51%, if applying as part of a joint venture
- each company can only submit one prequalification submission, either individually or as a member of a joint venture
Shortlisted contractors via prequalification will be invited to submit tenders. The tenders will include financial information and technical proposals based on the detailed design drawings and performance specification prepared by the authority’s design consultant.
The commencement of the contract is tentatively scheduled for March 2018.
Register your interest for more information from our team in Hong Kong.
The deadline to apply for this opportunity has passed.
Visit the opportunities page to find another.