The work includes:
- user training
The plant must be able to wash:
- front, back, sides and roof of the coaches
- trains of about 135 metres in length made up of 6 coaches
- a minimum of 5 trains per hour
It must be:
- available for 24 hours a day
- able to let trains not being washed to pass through the plant in either direction at a maximum speed of 25 kilometres an hour
Bidders can submit their tender as a sole contractor or in partnership with an Indian company.
The pre-tender meeting is on 19 April 2017. The last date for submission of bids is 1 June 2017.
Apply for more information from the Department for International Trade team in India.
The deadline to apply for this opportunity has passed.
Visit the opportunities page to find another.