Japan - Business-use radio / wireless communication services for global sporting events
The Tokyo 2020 organising committee require radio / wireless communications.
The Tokyo 2020 organising committee is seeking expressions of interest from experienced organisations to provide business-use radio / wireless communication services.
The types of services they are looking for include:
Basic Design, Detailed Design, Construction/Verification, Operation, Clearance and Restoration to original state.
• Nature and Quantity: Supplier selection of business-use radio / wireless communications services
• Expression of interest Start and End: 1 August - 16:30 on August 31 (Wed) 2016
• Date for Accepting Questions about RFP: 12:00 p.m. on August 15 (Mon) 2016
• Proposal Submission Deadline: 12:00 p.m. on September 30 (Fri), 2016
Qualification for participating in the tender procedures:
• The provider must have experience of construction / delivery of mobile radio systems, which contains more than 10 new / renewed / expanded stations in the past 5 years.
• You will receive a request for proposal on the receipt of the expression of interest form.
If your company is interested in this opportunity, we encourage you to register your interest below as soon as possible, being sure to include the following information:
• brief introduction of your company and its technologies/products
• your website address
• any specific USP’s your company may have
• any previous export experience
The UKTI Japan team will get back to directly with further details of how to apply.
The deadline to apply for this opportunity has passed.
Visit the opportunities page to find another.