Japan - Olympic museum basic concept and development plan
The Japanese Olympic Committee is seeking expressions of interest from suitably qualified organisations to provide support for development of a new Olympic Museum.
The JOC is interested to hear from organisations which specialise in concept and planning, specifically for a new Japan Olympic Museum which will be a main facility of the Olympic Movement in Japan.
• Location: Kasumigaoka, Shinjuku, Tokyo - Ground floor 561.71㎡ and 1st floor 926.23㎡
• Estimated Contract Dates: Authorisation of the project to 30 June 2017
• Procurement Method: Open tender, Proposal basis
• Expression Start and End: 27 June 2016 – 6pm, 4 July 2016
• Proposal Submission Date: 25 July 2016
Qualification for participating in the tendering procedures:
• The provider must be a trustworthy organisation (not individual) and meet the requirements listed below
• The provider must have the consulting qualification for participating in tenders by the Japanese Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports and Technology in the fiscal years 2015/2016
• The provider must have experience of having a contract with Japanese government or local authorities on developing basic concepts and plans for museums bigger than 1,000㎡ in the past 10 years
• The provider must have a local presence in one of these prefectures, Tokyo, Saitama, Chiba, Kanagawa or Yamanashi
Please read the report “Government Procurement in Japan, Obstacles and Opportunities for European SMEs” linked below. You will gain a better understanding of Japanese Government/TOCOG procurement circumstances.
If your company is interested in this opportunity, UKTI Japan encourage you to register your interest below as soon as possible, being sure to include the following information:
• brief introduction of your company and its expertise in this field
• your website address
• any specific USP’s your company may have
• any previous export experience
*Please note that the tender return date for this project is Tuesday 25 July 2016.
The deadline to apply for this opportunity has passed.
Visit the opportunities page to find another.