Japan - Preliminary design of temporary overlays for Tokyo Olympics
The Tokyo 2020 organising committee is looking for an experienced architectural practice to undertake a range of venue design work.
The preliminary design of temporary overlays is needed at:
• Sea Forest Waterway (canoe-kayak sprint, rowing) and 6 other related venues
• Olympic Stadium and 3 other related venues
• Ariake Arena (volleyball) and 8 other related venues
• Makuhari Messe Hall A (taekwondo, wrestling) and 10 other related venues
• Olympic Aquatics Centre and 4 other related venues
• Asaka Shooting Range
The contract will run for 9 months from when the project is authorised.
Register your interest for more information from our team in Japan.
You should include:
- a brief introduction of your company and its services
- your website address
- your company's unique selling points
- any previous export experience or partnerships in Japan
The deadline to apply for this opportunity has passed.
Visit the opportunities page to find another.