Kazakhstan - Equipment for Enzyme Linked Immunosorbent Assay (ELISA) testing
A research lab at university is looking for ELISA testing equipment.
You should be able to supply testing equipment with:
- absorption of ultraviolet and visible spectrums
- light implulse luminescence
- bioluminescence resonance energy transfer
- upper readings of fluorescence's intensity
- fluorescence resonance energy transfer
- fluorescence with time resolution
- homogeneous time resolved fluoerescence
- fluorescent polarisation
- optimal productivity and sensitivity linked with the optical system for every reading technology
- clear and lightproof microsheets with 6, 12, 24, 48, 96, 384 and 1536 cells
- height access of no less than 8m and no more than 22m
- automatic regulation of the plate's height
- no more than 4 automatic injectors
- a streaming injection system for quick and full reagents mixing
- an injection system of no more than 384 well plates
- an integral pump for abundant liquids like primers and washing
Apply for more information from the Department for International Trade team in Kazakhstan.
All applications will be reviewed and you will be notified of the outcome. You can only apply if you are a UK supplier.