Libya - Marine agency services
A company needs marine agency services for clearance of marine vessels and handling and transportation services.
You will be required to:
- handle company’s equipment and materials
- rent warehouse facilities
- provide agency services for supply vessels docking and clearance
- deal with customs formalities
- provide services to company‘s transiting personnel
- supply industrial or potable water to off shore fields
- supply miscellaneous services such as providing labour, materials and equipment as may be requested
For more information, submit your company details to the Department for International Trade team in Africa.
All submissions will be reviewed and you will be notified of any potential next steps. You can only submit a proposal if you are a UK registered company.