Libya - Oil Wells
A tender has been issued for the construction of low pressure oil wells.
You should be able to conduct a site survey to assess technical and logistical needs.
You will also need to provide:
- inspection and testing equipment
- 3 phase separators with a design pressure of 100 bar and temperature between -30 to 120 centrigrade
- 7 storage tanks with gross capacity of 500 to 1,000 barrels with suitable protection and drain systems
- 7 progressing cavity transfer pumps for diesel
- full supervision and follow up of operations and production all day
- accessories and equipment such as piping, elbows and chock valves
Used materials should be high quality and meet with standard specifications.
For more information about this tender, submit your company details to the Department for International Trade team in Africa.
All submissions will be reviewed and you will be notified of any potential next steps. You can only submit a proposal if you are a UK registered company.