Multi Country - Energy consumption research
An global organisation is seeking a qualified consultancy company to conduct research into energy consumption within disadvantaged regions.
You should be able to:
- assess the use and impact of social assistance to support energy consumption by economically disadvantaged individuals
- review and analyse statistical data
- review the impact of government policy change
- identify and liaise with the relevant stakeholders
- conduct informative workshops and meetings
- produce reports outlining the findings
- provide advice policy makers
For more information on this tender, submit your company details to the Department for International Trade team in the USA.
All submissions are reviewed and you will be notified of any potential next steps. You can only submit your company details if you are a UK registered company.
The deadline to apply for this opportunity has passed.
Visit the opportunities page to find another.