Russia - Good laboratory practices (GLP) training
A Russian biotech company is looking to certify its laboratories in GLP.
You should be able to deliver a short course (3 to 5 days in length) for up to 300 people.
The course can be delivered either online or face to face.
The aims are to educate employees of a biotech company how to prepare documentation and labs for international GLP certification.
The course should also provide participants with an understanding of the terminology, regulations and mandated practices for GLP testing and compliance.
It should cover in detail:
- issues involving the roles and responsibilities of a study director in planning, supervising and managing pre-clinical studies
- the roles and responsibilities of quality assurance (QA) in the control of daily activities, data collection, analysis and archiving of study information
- the roles of the study director and QA in regulatory and client inspections
- how to manage regulatory inspections
- how to respond to regulatory findings and audits
Apply for morer information from the Department for International Trade team in Russia.
All applications will be reviewed and you will be notified of the outcome. You can only apply if you are a UK supplier.
The deadline to apply for this opportunity has passed.
Visit the opportunities page to find another.