The project intends to achieve:
- health system goals
- right to health care for all
The model should be designed to provide an approach that is:
- supportive of countries developing policy reforms
- able to map priority areas
- able to prioritise intervention
There is a political appetite for developing policies to encourage a public-private mix of heath services and medical products that ensure the widespread availability of good quality and affordable care, and support health systems to meet the needs of the population.
You need to have:
- experience with UN agencies
- experience with healthcare providers
- experience and knowledge of the private health care sector
The deadline to submit an offer is 31 March 2017
Please apply for this opportunity to receive more information from our team in Geneva.
The deadline to apply for this opportunity has passed.
Visit the opportunities page to find another.