Trinidad and Tobago - Audit of the extractive sectors
The government has issued a tender for a consultancy to audit the energy sector.
The objectives of the assignment are to:
- design reporting templates to capture:
- payments made by mining, oil and gas and marketing companies
- government receipts from these companies
- produce Extractive Industries Transparency Initiative (EITI) reports for the fiscal years 2016 to 2018.
Interested bidders will be required to submit both technical and financial proposals. These must be submitted in separate sealed envelopes.
The closing date for submissions is Thursday 23 March 2017.
For more information, please register with our team in Trinidad and Tobago.
Companies will receive assistance from the team with:
- acquisition of the tender documents
- tender submissions
The deadline to apply for this opportunity has passed.
Visit the opportunities page to find another.