UAE- Television commercial
A government entity in the UAE requires the production of a commercial that will be aired nationally.
A UAE government ministry invites proposals for an advertising campaign to enhance the perception of the nursing profession. Nursing has been designated as a government priority. The commercial will air on both television and social media outlets.
The objective is to:
- raise awareness of the profession and the importance of the role of nurses in healthcare
- attract nationals to the profession
The target audience is:
- high school students
- society as a whole
The commercial must:
- not exceed 60 seconds on television
- use Arabic as a primary language
- be suitable for use on television channels and social media platforms
The closing date for proposals is 22 May 2017.
Register your interest for more information from our team in the UAE.
The deadline to apply for this opportunity has passed.
Visit the opportunities page to find another.