The work includes:
- replace the existing and install a new hot water heating system
- install a system in one of the mechanical rooms
- provide new louvre with 110 volt damper motor and thermostat
- seal all unused existing electrical, pneumatic, steam and water lines
- install new system components and piping close to the wall and floor
- new system must consist of all the components required for a new steam to hot water heating system
- components must include back flow preventer, auto fill valve, water relief valve and many more
The contract is worth £200,000.
Register your interest for more information from our team in the US.